Title transfers, renewals, commercial truck set up, & notary services

Keeping you rolling since 1970!

About Us

Authorized PennDOT On-Line Messenger Center


 Providing over 45 years of excellent customer service, Ross Notary Service has a knowledgeable and helpful staff that will help get your car, truck, boat, ATV or snowmobile rolling. We also provide many instant renewal services including registration renewals and replacements, and drivers license renewals. We also now offer many services for the trucking industry including full apportion registrations set up, DOT, MC, & PUC authorities, and IFTA and HUT quarterly filings. 

Conveniently located 3 blocks east of Peninsula Drive and 1 mile from I-79.

Instantly Process


Car/Truck/Trailer Registration Renewal

Drivers License Renewal

Replacement Registration Card & License Plate

Special Fund License Plate

Title Transfers

Notary Services


Title Transfers/Temporary Tags

Boat Registration

Pa ATV & Snowmobile Transfers

Handicap Placards

Antique & Classic Registrations

Apportioned registration set up

Complete APR Set-up


From new account set ups to fleet registration maintenance we can help keep your commercial motor vehicles on the road. We are an authorized Temporary Authority agent for PennDOT.

DOT, MC, & PUC Authority


New to the trucking industry? Let us help you with navigate the requirements for obtaining a DOT, Motor Carrier, or PUC Authority. We will work with you and your insurance company to ensure proper compliance.

IFTA & PA Fuel Tax Stickers & Filings


We know you just want to DRIVE! Let us file your IFTA quarterly returns so you can keep your mind on the road. We also file NY HUT, KYU, &  NM quarterly returns.

Heavy Highway Use Tax - 2290


Did you forget to file your HVUT 2290? We can file your Form 2290 with the IRS and receive a completed filing back in as little as ten minutes.

New York HUT Permit


 Did you know that truck, tractor, or other self-propelled device having a gross weight in excess of 18,000 pounds is required to display a HUT sticker? We can help keep you compliant with New York state as well as file your quarterlies.

Temporary Trip & Fuel Permits


Do you have a commercial motor vehicle with a PA base plate, but need to travel out of state? We can obtain your needed temporary trip and fuel permits.


Sign up to hear important updates regarding PennDOT.

Contact Us

Get in Touch

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have. 

**State and service fees apply**


Ross Notary Service

2670 West 12th Street, Erie, Pennsylvania 16505, United States